Mens Original Harrington Jacket
The original Harrington is one of the most iconic jackets around. The original Harrington has been manufactured in England since the 1960s. The name Harrington came from a character called Rodney Harrington in a TV series called Peyton Place. The Harrington is still based on the original pattern since the 60s and is made with the highest quality of English manufacturing.
- Outer 65% Polyester 35% cotton
- Body lining 65% polyester 35% viscose
- Sleeves lining 100% polyester
- Machine washable
- Made in UK
- Raglan sleeves
- Twin Button Collar
- Inverted Button Flap Side Pockets.
- Ribbed Elasticated Cuffs and Waist Band
- Fully lined Red Tartan
- Three yoke point on back (wavy line)
- YKK zips
- Buttoned Inside Pocket